Social Media Management
Complete platform Management
You’ve spent years building your business. When you go social, you’re putting your brand on loudspeaker.
Many business owners decide professionals like us, will protect and promote their brand better than someone who just posts to Facebook or Instagram.
We tend to agree with them.
Social media takes a LOT of time.
Most business owners don’t have 7 – 10 extra hours per platform, per week, to get the return they want.
So, they put us in charge.
Jo(e) Social Media offers complete content and social media management packages to broadcast and support your brand with incredible consistency.
You’ll love working with us!
What we do:
- Identify your target audiences and where they are socially.
- Identify what your brand voice will be, through collaboration with you.
- Identify what your social goals are.
- Account creation, design, and audience building.
- Ad management.
- Consistent, creative, relevant content based on what you’ve told us is important to your business, with your target audiences needs in mind.
- Collaborative management of your accounts. You will always have access and the ability to jump in at any time.
What you get:
- A dedicated content writer
- Regular visits from our Visual Content Provider (VCP)
- Full ownership of your photo, video and post content
- Online reputation management & conflict resolution advice
- Audience growth & administration
- Unlimited support
- 24/7 engagement management
- Monthly reports
- Return on investment
This is your brand, online and magnified. Be sure those in charge are well trained and prepared to represent you.
Your business MUST have a Social Media Manager now. Hire one internally, and you’ll pay $40,000-$60,000 per year.
Contract one of ours for MUCH less.
Put Jo(e) Social Media in charge of your Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn Business and/or Twitter and you’ll quickly find out why we’re leaders in our industry.
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Linkedin
- Facebook: 2-3 posts per day + full ads creation, and Pixel and budget management.
- Twitter: 8-10 tweets per day + timeline interaction, list building, account building and response.
- Instagram: 2-3 posts per day + timeline interaction, account building and response.
- LinkedIn: 1 business post per day.
let us do the work.
Contact Jo(e) to see if your business is a good fit for our Complete Platform Management Packages.