Are you using Facebook, Twitter or Instagram effectively for your business? Are you proud of your LinkedIn profile?
Learn how to engage, connect and build a social following that will actually help your business grow & earn valuable return.
Joe Whitbread and Jo Phillips offer motivating public speaking presentations on social media for business in every industry. We have presented to large and small groups of all ages and social media skill sets. With a good mix of learning and lecture, our presentations and workshops are a great fit for professional development seminars, staff retreats, non-profit meetings and more.
Mobilize your team, motivate your sales people and better your brand.
Invite the Jo(e)s to speak with your group today!
Ask about FREE seminars for community groups & organizations.
LEARNING SOCIAL MEDIA:
- How Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn & others connects to real customers who care.
- How to build engaging social profiles.
- The psychology behind engaging an audience without selling.
- How to build an audience of loyal customers who will spread your message.
- Quality content and content management.
- Managing your Social Media platforms; when to be there and when to put it down.
- Posts, Tweets, Favourites, Likes, Sharing, #hashtags, @mentions and more!
Social Media For Educators, Parents & Kids
There are a lot of misconceptions around how kids use social media. We’d like to clear those up, and help educators, kids and their parents see how powerful they really can be on social media.
It’s time to talk about what we CAN do with social media. How to empower students to use their voices. To take control of their personal social brand, to motivate and support each other, to build on their causes, to build on their ideas to earn sponsorship and build community relations and to use the relationships they’re SO good at developing digitally, to enhance their world.